Citizen Complaints

Any aggrieved person may enter a complaint against Police Department. The complaint must identify a specific act of wrongdoing. Complaints may be resolved through a process of conciliation, in which the aggrieved person and the accused try to reach agreement through discussion, or through a full due process hearing conducted by the Board.